Custom DT Swiss FR 541 wheels, handbuilt in Colorado, with your choice of hubs from Chris King, DT Swiss, Hope, Industry Nine, Onyx, Project 321, Shimano or White Industries.
The FR 541 may not be your first rim, but it aspires to be the last. The new rim shape improves the impact resistance, enabling you to push a little harder on the trails. It also enhances the pinch flat protection for a trusty ride on rougher tracks. Build this rim with care and it will reward you with resistance and lightness for a long-lasting bond.
- 21mm deep, tubeless ready, disc specific rim
- Burly rim with a wide platform to handle the entire mountain
- A nearly seamless welding process and a special anodizing treatment boosts strength while remaining durable
- DT Swiss patented Pro Head Reinforcement System (PHR System) is designed to balance the load transferred to the rim, working as a ball and socket interface, requiring unique washers and Squorx nipples
- Rims include Squorx nipples and washers
- Red decals are installed; bonus pack of gold, chrome and black decals included
Holes: 28 & 32
ERD 27.5": 565mm
ERD 29": 603mm
Weight 27.5": 570g
Weight 29": 605g