DT Swiss XM 481 29" Rims
Strong and lightweight welded AM rim in 30 mm inner with for modern tires. Riders who like the idea of giving their tires some extra volume and support will find the ideal partner with the XM 481. Its full 30 mm of inner width together with a minimal hook and perfect tubeless compatibility make it ready to tackle all demanding trails, both up and down the mountain.
- internal/external: 30/35mm
- weight: 550g per rim
Industry Nine Hydra 6-Bolt Hubs
Front 15 x 110, weight 165g
Rear 12 x 148, weight 299g
Industry Nine Hydra Classic mountain hubs are loaded with features every rider will appreciate such as revolutionary 0.52° engagement, generously low weights and an intuitive layout that can be serviced without any proprietary tools.
- From turning and milling bar stock 7075-T6 aluminum for shells, axles and encaps, wire EDM cutting A2 tool steel for pawls and driverings, to in-house anodization lab, every step of design, engineering, manufacturing and assembly is done to exacting standards in Asheville, NC
- 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every .52 degrees yielding telepathic control
- Classic j-bend spoke interface
- Steel cartridge bearings are durable
- Easily serviced with no proprietary tools; Designed to keep you in the saddle and out of the service queue
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
Sapim Race Black Spokes (14/15/14 gauge), 370g (64 count)
DT Swiss 12mm Pro Head Black Brass Nipples, 70g (64 count)
Stan's Brass Valves, 20g (pair)
Taped For Tubeless, 10g (pair)
Estimated total weight: 2039g
Estimated final weight is based on manufacturer weights. Typically, there is a variance of 0-3% between manufacturer and actual weight. That variance can be as high as 10% in some cases.